Online program registration will be introduced for this fall registration period beginning Tuesday, August 8th at 9:30am. In order to be able to complete online registration you must have a Northstar Residents Association Ivrnet Central account and you must not have any outstanding HOA fees. If you paid your HOA invoice online this year then you have an account. If you have not paid your Northstar Residents Association HOA fee then you must do that first in order to create an account and be able to register for programs when the registration system comes online in August. You will also need to make sure you have added all of your family members to your account in order to be able to register any of them for programs. Please make sure birthdates are correct because many programs have age restrictions (i.e. children’s programs). Step-by-step instructions on how to add family members to your account and how to register for programs online are posted on www.mypanoramahills.com by clicking on “Register for a Program” on the right hand side of the page. Members are encouraged to read the instructions and prepare their accounts prior to online registration going live in August. Full instructions are also posted in the fall edition of the Panoramic Perspectives Newsletter which is now available on this website by clicking "Newsletter" at the top of the page.
Additional Tips to Prepare for Online Registration:
- If you do not have a Northstar Residents Association Ivrnet Central account then contact the Panorama Hills Community Centre immediately. DO NOT wait until Tuesday, August 8 when online registration opens to try and get an account created.
- If you already have an Ivrnet Central account with another association (i.e. Northern Hills Community Association or any other community association) then you must link or join your account to Northstar. Please visit this link http://www.mypanoramahills.com/main/having-trouble-logging-into-ivrnet-central/ for full details on how to join your existing Ivrnet Central account (if you have one with a different association) with Northstar. DO NOT wait until Tuesday, August 8 when online registration opens to attempt to link your account. Please do this well in advance.
- Login to your Ivrnet account by going to https://central.ivrnet.com/sign_in?organization_name=northstar and enter your email address that you used to create your account and password.
- Update your profile (if necessary) and ensure all family members are added to your account and all of their birthdates are correct.
- Be aware of any age restrictions for programs. For example, if you are trying to register your child in a program and the age restriction for the program indicates ages 3 – 5 then your child must be between the ages of 3 – 5 by the start date of the program based on the birthdate you enter in your child’s profile. Proof of age (i.e. birth certificate) may be requested by staff and/or the program instructor so please be careful when you enter your child’s birthdate in his/her profile.
- If you are a landlord and you wish to allow your tenants access to register and participate in programs you MUST add them to your family account and select “Tenant”. You only need to add ONE tenant per rental property and not all tenants in each rental property you own. Please ensure you include a valid email address for your tenant as that is the email address they will use to access Ivrnet Central. Your tenant will receive an email to the email address you enter that will guide them through how to login and create a password. Your tenant will have to add any family members to their account that they wish to register for programs. Instruct your tenant(s) to visit mypanoramahills.com for full online registration details.
- Visit mypanoramahills.com and click on “Register for a Program”. All of the details and steps for registering online are there. Please read them carefully and familiarize yourself with the online registration process prior to Tuesday, August 8.
- Read the Panoramic Perspectives Fall Newsletter and determine which program(s) you will want to register for in advance. The newsletter can be found on this website by clicking "Newsletter" at the top of the page. You can also login to your Ivrnet Central account and view all of the programs in advance of registration. Once logged in simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click “View All” under upcoming programs. That will provide you with a list of all of the programs available for online registration. The “Enroll” buttons will become active at 9:30am on Tuesday, August 8. Visit https://central.ivrnet.com/sign_in?organization_name=northstar to login to your account with your email address and password.
- If you are registering online please note that you can only pay via a credit card. If you want to pay by cash, cheque or debit then you will have to come into the Panorama Hills Community Centre beginning Tuesday, August 8 at 9:30am to register.
- Both online and in-person registration will continue until 9:00pm on Tuesday, September 5 or until programs are full. Please note that some instructors may decide to cancel a class prior to Tuesday, September 5 if registration numbers are low. It is best to register for a program as early as possible in order to secure your spot and to help avoid low registration cancellations.
- Remember that all registration is based on first come, first served.
- If you have any questions you can contact the Panorama Hills Community Centre at 403-226-4FUN (4386).
IMPORTANT – If you want to register a non-member to join you in a program, you MUST register the non-member at the Panorama Hills Community Centre. You may register yourself online but you will have to come in-person to the Panorama Hills Community Centre to register your non-member guest, program space permitting.