top of page
  • Writer's picturePanoramaHills

Membership & Facility Access Update

Updated: Mar 3, 2020

A membership card will be provided for all Members and Associate Members over the age of 12. A photo must be taken of all Members and Associate Members that reside at property. This will ensure that, if membership card is forgotten, we are able to verify residents identity. The membership card is used to gain entry into the Panorama Hills Community Centre. It will also be used for facility rentals, events and programs.

If a membership card is lost, stolen or damaged it will be the responsibility of the member to pay the $25.00 + GST fee to have it replaced.

If you are the registered owner of the property please bring in a copy of your Certificate of Title or a Remote Land Title Search to the Community Centre office, along with the completed membership form (available from the Community Centre or the website,  A driver’s license or picture ID will also be required.If you are a tenant, a letter is required from the homeowner authorizing the transfer of Community Centre access privileges. Homeowners have the choice of keeping or relinquishing privileges in the event of a home rental.Any children living at home who are 21 years of age or older will be required to provide a drivers license with the Panorama Hills address before a card will be issued. All children under the age of 12 years will require parental supervision.

Why The Change?

We want to provide the best experience possible for our Members. Using an ID card will allow us to get to know our members better, ensure that only Members and Associate Members are accessing the park and amenities, and allow us to better monitor the use of our park and facilities.

How Is A Member Defined? A Member is defined by the Northstar Residents Association Ltd. (NSRA) as "the owner(s) of the property" as they are listed on the Certificate of Title.

How Is An Associate Member Defined? An Associate Member is defined by the Northstar Residents Association Ltd. (NSRA) as "any person residing at the property"

Adult Associate Members are required to provide proof of residence for the listed property. This can include valid government photo ID or mail showing the property address and the Associate Members name.

Get ahead of the game and come get your pictures and profile updated now. All Members are encouraged to fill out and submit a Member Profile Form to ensure all your account information is up to date. Find the form on our website:

Recent Posts

See All
Panorama Hills Logo.png
bottom of page