Volunteer Snow Removal Program
We are excited to announce the Volunteer Panorama Hills Snow Removal Program. This program will help connect those who may need assistance with snow removal this winter, with others who are able to help.
To get involved with the program:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and if you require snow removal, your address as well.
- Volunteers must have access to their own snow removal tools (Shovel, snow blower, etc.)
- Volunteers will be contacted by NSRA staff to let them know which addresses require assistance during the season.
- Volunteers are asked to clear snow within 24 hours of snowfall, as per City of Calgary bylaw, section 67.
- Volunteers are not held responsible for any fees/fines incurred by City of Calgary Bylaw in regards to snow removal
If you're interested in getting involved or need assistance with snow removal, contact us at: email@example.com or call us at 403.226.4386
Please Note: This is a volunteer program and snow removal is not guaranteed.